Bernie Sanders Expresses Concern About The CIA's Illegal International Conduct (CIA Accused Of Torturing Innocent Children To Get Information From Their Parents)
May 26. 2016
Presidential candidate, Bernie Sanders, has expressed concern about the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and their illegal conduct in America and the world. Sanders stated, "I do have some concerns about past activities of the CIA, which, continues, by the way, to the present...CIA was involved in the overthrow of a gentleman named Mohammad Mosaddegh way back when in Iran. Overthrew him on behalf of British oil. And you know what happened, that led to the Iranian revolution and we are where we are today...A democratic candidate (Salvador Allende of Chile), he won a fair election, the CIA overthrew him."
There is an inherent and virulent hatred for blacks, Latinos and Arabs (also known as people of color) at the CIA and its sister agency FBI. So much, the number of minorities have plunged at the agencies, as Americans come to the horrific realization of what the two government entities are truly like. If you look carefully at the federal agencies history of insidious and nefarious attacks on others, the victims are usually blacks, Latinos and Arabs.
Americans are often baffled when they take vacations in the international community and are treated badly. It is because the CIA and FBI were there before you and made such enemies with unlawful conduct, people of various world nations in turn have America off for it. The CIA and the FBI have made it very unsafe for Americans in the world. The agencies have broken so many international laws and committed such heinous crimes in foreign nations that it has provoked hatred for America in the world. The FBI and CIA are the source of the anti-American sentiment in the world.
The irony is if the American people were asked to take a vote regarding the illegal activity the CIA and FBI get up to in America and the world, the country's citizens would overwhelmingly vote against it. For decades, the FBI and CIA have been led by racist, hateful, power hungry, money grubbing men, who all know or are related to each other and have deranged goals regarding so-called world domination.
The CIA and FBI are the catalyst for much of the corruption U.S. presidents engage in when they assume office. A president gets elected, then the CIA and FBI fill their heads with pure paranoid madness and the deranged "us against the world" mentality, in bids at controlling the head of state and keeping big budgets flowing at the American taxpayers' expense. Rather than seeing the world as a whole, the CIA and FBI seek division through divisiveness, in bids at "divide and conquer."
The CIA and FBI live for toppling world governments. It is a perverse obsession. They think they are playing some board game of world domination and end up killing millions of global citizens with this madness. They invent "weapons of mass destruction" and brand world government after world government a danger that must face upheaval and the instillation of the head of state the federal agencies see fit. The will of the people, who voted in each respective nation to chose their leader, be damned.
CIA Director, John Brennan, has done the devil proud, as he and his predecessor, along with former FBI Director, Robert S. Mueller, ordered heinous human rights abuses against children and old ladies. They are the embodiment of evil and have done America a great disservice, that when fully exposed in the press, the history books will record in a terrible light.
The CIA has kidnapped people from a number of western nations, as well as Middle Eastern countries, viciously tortured them in gruesome acts (burning their flesh, mutilation, boring holes into victims with drills, repeatedly cutting their body parts including genitals with sharp knives, waterboarding, punching, kicking, stabbing and electrocuting kidnapped victims) only to release them after months of torture, proclaiming they nabbed the wrong people. As a result, there are many lawsuits against the CIA and FBI for terrible, abusive acts.
There are prevalent claims that the CIA with the support of the FBI has been torturing people's children in their presence, as a way to extract information and or cooperation from them. One doesn't fall any lower in life than to do such unspeakably evil things and God is going to judge the CIA and FBI. You don't commit crimes against children and God not punish you for it.
Due to the conduct of the CIA and FBI, there are a number of lawsuits against the U.S. government in America and the international community, for serious criminal misconduct that constitutes heinous human rights abuses. The U.S. government has also gotten many world nations into legal and social trouble over the aforementioned sick criminal misconduct, when innocent people were kidnapped from their streets and viciously tortured for months. The CIA and the FBI has gotten Britain, Italy and France sued by people, who were illegally abducted from their streets by the psychopathic federal agencies, then tortured in other nations.
It is completely deranged. How can the U.S. government claim to be a shining example of human rights and allow the CIA and FBI to do such sick, depraved things. Security experts have stated on record that torture does not produce credible intel/data from the subjects being abused. Yet the U.S. government is actively engaging in this sick practice via the FBI and CIA, with the knowledge and consent of the President and Congress.
Here are A FEW of many other offenses committed by the CIA and some with the assistance of the FBI:
1. Under former U.S. President, Ronald Reagan, whose vice president at the time was George H.W. Bush, who had previously worked as CIA director, the CIA flooded the African-American neighborhood of Compton, California and surrounding Hispanic communities with crack cocaine, to raise money for illegal initiatives during the Iran-Contra affair. It gave rise to the crack cocaine epidemic that wreaked havoc on America in the 1980s, as it began to spread from California to the rest of the nation.
The damage from it can still be seen today regarding addiction rates and the way it has moved through generations of families (addiction becomes embedded in DNA, making some more predisposed to it than others). Convicted drug kingpin "Freeway" Rick Ross, among others, confirmed the story, regarding illegal interactions with the CIA, who sold Nicaraguan drugs to dealers in America for large scale sale and distribution in Compton. The CIA then used the millions of dollars in illicit, illegal drug proceeds to wage an illegal war in Nicaragua and other locations.
2. Under former president, Richard Nixon, the CIA. used an alleged "war on drugs" to target black people. Former Nixon aide, John Ehrlichman, was quoted as stating, "We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."
3. Under former U.S. President George H.W. Bush, the CIA with the assistance of the FBI, illegally invaded Panama and overthrew its head of state, Manuel Noriega, killing 3,500 Panamanians.
4. Under former U.S. President George W. Bush, his vice President, Dick Cheney and the CIA and FBI encouraged him to invade Iraq under the deceitful premise its then head of state, Saddam Hussein, had "weapons of mass destruction" that threatened the whole world. They all knew the story was a lie and sold it to the American people in trying to drum up support for the illegal war. The war was about controlling Iraq's massive oil reserves and pilfering tons of gold. Hussein was known to accumulate gold bricks as a form of universal currency. Credible American and international papers began to report millions of barrels of oil had gone missing during the Bush invasion. A photo was also released of soldiers loading thousands of gold bricks into tankers.
Over 1,000,000 Iraqis died and 4,000,000 fled for Syria, due to the Bush Administration's invasion in Iraq. Over 6,000 U.S. soldiers died as well. Bush was heard on a tape telling the U.S. military not enough Iraqis had died and to take off the gloves and hurt them. This is the kind of heinous cruelty that surfaces when one's genetic code includes the DNA of a man that funded the construction of Nazi concentration camps.
5. Under former U.S. President, George W. Bush, the CIA with the assistance of the FBI, illegally entered the island of Haiti and kidnapped its democratically elected head of state, Jean-Bertrand Aristide. In 2004, U.S. congressional representative, Maxine D. Waters, informed the public she received a call from Aristide stating a representative from the U.S. embassy in Haiti, threatened he would be killed if he did not resign. The U.S. embassy representative threatened Aristide stating "a lot of Haitians would be killed" and he "has to go now."
The CIA then forced Aristide to resign and kidnapped him. They forced him at gunpoint onto a U.S. military airplane against his will. Aristide had no idea where he was being taken or what would be done to him by the CIA with the support of the FBI. Aristide was removed because the U.S. government wanted to financially exploit Haiti as though slavery is still in effect, via not reasonably paying black workers on the island employed by American corporations.
The CIA funded military rebel Emmanuel Constant in Haiti, who began to murder Haitian civilians that supported Aristide and wanted him back as head of state. The United Nations imposed an embargo to force Constant out. The CIA did the same, battering Haiti's economy (granting only an exemption to the embargo to American businesses with outposts in Haiti). The CIA, with the support of the FBI, destroyed Haiti's economy and plunged the nation into extreme poverty and bloodshed.
6. In 1983, the CIA with the assistance of the FBI, encouraged former president, Ronald Reagan, to invade the small island nation of Grenada (population 1,000 people). The Grenadian government was toppled and the Reagan Administration installed their own government in Grenada, against the will of the people. 24 civilians as well as 60 Grenadian and Cuban soldiers were killed during the illegal invasion. The U.S. government even bombed a mental hospital in Grenada killing 18 patients in what Washington said was a mistake. Canada, as well as the United Kingdom, the latter the former parent nation of Grenada, condemned the invasion, via a resolution in the United Nations, labeling it, "A flagrant violation of international law."
7. The U.S. government invaded Afghanistan in bids at controlling their oil reserves, but told America and the world it was about political problems and national security issues. Over the years, the bloodshed and death count as a result of the ongoing CIA instigated attacks, has been massive.
8. It is a well-known fact in international circles that the CIA created and funded, Al Qaeda, which has become a massive terrorist outfit.
9. More recently, the CIA funded another terrorist outfit, ISIS: Obama Administration Loses $500 Million Dollars In Taxpayer Money As Rebels They Trained Give U.S. Weapons And Equipment To Al Qaeda In Syria and Russia: Obama Is Protecting ISIS and Obama Administration Armed The Drug Cartels And ISIS At U.S. Taxpayers Expense
10. It was revealed this month, the CIA was the agency that unjustly had world hero Nelson Mandela imprisoned for 27-years.
Nelson Mandela (center) with wife Winnie Mandela (right) in Jamaica with former Jamaican Prime Minister, Michael Manley, another innocent man the CIA also criminally harassed and terrorized.
The CIA is desperately deranged, greedy and evil. More than anything, the CIA and FBI are about money and power, not national security and social justice. It's about stripping foreign nations of their wealth and assets, even if it means the enslavement and death of innocent people. They have attacked and brutalized children and little old ladies (in some cases killed them) to get what they want from their relatives. The CIA is a cruel, wicked agency full of vicious, murderous, lawbreaking criminals.
The Associated Press revealed the CIA on average, breaks international law 100,000 per year. The CIA is a criminal outfit, not a law abiding intelligence agency. Based on the egregious things the agencies are doing, coupled with mushrooming problems in the U.S. economy that is not being corrected, the CIA is going to massively collapse and end up a weak shell of its former self and the FBI shuttered.
Bernie Sanders says he still has 'some concerns' about the CIA - an agency he once wanted abolished and said was accountable to only 'right-wing lunatics'
Published: 20:49 EST, 23 February 2016 | Updated: 23:47 EST, 23 February 2016 - Bernie Sanders said at tonight's CNN Democratic Presidential Town Hall that he still is uncomfortable with the Central Intelligence Agency. 'I do have some concerns about past activities of the CIA,' Sanders told host Chris Cuomo. 'Which, continues, by the way, to the present,' the Vermont senator added. While the question came seemingly out of left field, Politico wrote a story yesterday detailing Sanders' adversity to the CIA as a radical activist in the 1970s. Back then a 33-year-old Sanders called the agency, 'a dangerous institution that has got to go,' adding that it was accountable to nobody 'except right-wing lunatics who use it to prop up fascist dictatorships.'...
Sanders explained then why he still had his reservations. 'CIA was involved in the overthrow of a gentleman named Mohammad Mosaddegh way back when in Iran,' Sanders explained. 'Overthrew him on behalf of British oil.' 'And you know what happened,' Sanders added. 'That led to the Iranian revolution and we are where we are today.' Sanders also pointed fingers at the CIA when it came to the overthrow of Salvador Allende of Chile. 'A democratic candidate, he won a fair election, the CIA overthrew him,' Sanders said...
Report: Nixon's War On Drugs Targeted Hippies And Black People
Mar 24, 2016 - Disgraced president's aide sheds light on discriminatory policy. Former President Richard Nixon's anti-drug laws were used as a political weapon against African Americans and the anti-war left, according to a recently published 22-year-old interview with one of his top advisers. Former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman's interview with writer Dan Baum was published by Harper's Magazine. In it, Ehrlichman says the criminalization of drugs such as marijuana and heroin was used to help Nixon stay in office.
"We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," he said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did." ...
Former president Nixon's paranoia and racist tactics have been well-documented, which also included keeping a list of political enemies. The Drug Policy Alliance, a reform group pushing for the end to the discriminatory war on drugs, issued a statement in response to the revelations, saying Nixon's sentiments towards hippies and black people are not surprising.
"This explosive admission, while provocative, is sadly nothing new," the statement read. "Our (DPA) allies in the movement to end the drug war have long known that U.S. drug policies and have been inherently racist and discriminatory. Despite comparable rates of drug use and sales, communities of color and other marginalized groups have been the principal targets of drug law enforcement and make up the vast majority of people who have been incarcerated or otherwise had their lives torn apart by the drug war."
CIA admits: We sent Mandela to jail
May 15 2016, 12:01am, The Sunday Times - Nelson Mandela, pictured in 1994, was in prison for nearly 28 years after police were told where to arrest him. A former CIA spy has revealed his key role in the arrest of Nelson Mandela, which led to the future South African president’s trial and imprisonment for almost 28 years.
The bombshell disclosure led yesterday to a demand for the CIA to come clean about putting behind bars a figure who became one of the world’s most revered statesmen. A veteran political associate of Mandela called it a “shameful act of betrayal” that “hindered the struggle against apartheid”. The former CIA operative, Donald Rickard, was unrepentant, saying that when arrested in 1962 Mandela was “the world’s most dangerous communist outside"...
Aisha | Aisha Blog | Aisha Blog Archive | Goodison Trust | Sonustar | Sonustar News | Judiciary Report | Sound Off Column | Celluloid Film Review | Consumer News Reviews | Compendius | United Peace Initiative | Justice And Truth