| | | | | |
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE 11TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND
MADONNA CICCONE p/k/a MADONNA,
AFFIDAVIT OF PLAINTIFF AISHA GOODISON
1. It has recently come to my attention and that of my family that the Defendants, namely the Kabbalah Center, is paying for the upkeep of three individuals living in the gated community we live, who approached and began talking to us about the sect and inquiring in our business.
2. The individuals expressed the fact the Kabbalah Center is providing them support in living in the gated community, while approaching and contacting us about the sect.
3. It is quite telling that several hundred people live in our gated community, most of us do not know each other, yet these Kabbalah Center “chevre” managed to find and contact us.
4. Given the defendants track record regarding my family and I, this constitutes stalking and harassment.
5. During the time we have lived in this gated community, beginning in November 2014, our front door lock has been tampered with, in conduct Defendants, Madonna and the Kabbalah Center’s now incarcerated private investigator, Anthony Pellicano, is known for (lock tampering and removal as a form of harassment and burglary, as witnesses testified against him).
6. The first time the lock to our front door had to be fixed.
7. The second time the lock tampering was so bad we had to call maintenance to change the lock, as it was causing difficulty entering and existing the property.
8. Items relating to my work have gone missing from my home once again.
9. Our mail and packages have been stolen many times, which resulted in us having to file a formal complaint with the U.S. Postal Service and a case number was issued.
10. Strange people have knocked on our door for extended periods of time, refusing to identify themselves when asked to do so through the locked door.
11. The most recent incident resulted in security being called and the individual running away to avoid arrest.
12. However, an hour later, the individual resumed stalking me when I left the gated community for the afternoon to run errands, following me and trying to speak to me twice at disparate locations, hours apart.
Submitted Pro Se by:
Aisha | Aisha Blog | Aisha Blog Archive | Goodison Trust | Sonustar | Sonustar News | Judiciary Report | Sound Off Column | Celluloid Film Review | Consumer News Reviews | Compendius | United Peace Initiative | Justice And Truth